WHY STUDY IN THE UK?
With a long history of welcoming international students to study in their universities and colleges, the UK is preferred by many students.
For information regarding the admission process in the UK universities then click here to contact our experts
Reasons why many students preferred to study in the UK
1. EXCELLENT ACADEMICS: The institutions in the UK are governed by official bodies such as the Quality Assurance Agency which consistently maintain the steadfast tradition of a world-class standard of teaching.
2. SHORTER PROGRAMS: Master’s degree typically lasts 12 months in the UK, whereas in Scotland it can take four years to complete. UK institutions offer flexibility to blend academic and vocational courses that can be tailored according to the individual’s interests. This also helps you in a reduction in overall tuition cost as well as accommodation cost.
3. AFFORDABLE COST OF EDUCATION: Considering the shorter duration of courses the tuition fee cost per year, can be significantly lower. By saving a year the student may enjoy the advantage of an early start in career as well.
4. RESEARCH: 5 percent of the world’s scientific research is carried out by the UK and produces 14 percent of the world’s most frequently cited papers. For their Ph.D. scholars the universities have a reputation for world-class research centers and facilities.
5. PLACEMENTS: Studying in the UK gives students a global perspective, with increased chances of employment as well as your potential salary.
6. FINANCIAL AID: Scholarships and grants can also lead to funding education for international students and also free health care services on the British National Health Service.
7. MULTICULTURAL DESTINATIONS: In the UK, the alumni of the colleges and universities feature diverse student groups from all over the globe, which itself gives direct evidence of the religious and cultural acceptance of the country.
8. GLOBAL RECOGNITION: UK universities stand among the best in the world. Higher education degrees from UK universities are globally recognized.
9. TAILOR-MADE COURSES: One of the best benefits is that students get to choose from over 50,000 courses in more than 25 subject areas, opening doors to numerous opportunities. Various UK universities also sponsor extending the Tier 4 visa for deserving students.
10. SCHOLARSHIPS: Many deserving international students easily get scholarships in the UK. To get a scholarship, just meet up with the university demand and complete the requirements.
11. Weather: Temperatures in Britain usually stay within the range of between about -10°C at the very lowest nighttime winter temperatures, to 30°C at the height of summer. Occasionally the temperatures do exceed these extremes.
12. Cost To Study In the UK: The approx living cost per annum in the UK is 11,385£, the tuition fees and other expenses change as per different universities and locations.
For all your queries and consultation services regarding the cost of living in the UK, Click Here…
13. Student’s Visa Requirements for the UK: The UK student visa is managed by UK Visa and Immigration, which provides all the relevant information regarding getting a student visa. There are two types of student visas, Six months visa for short duration courses that can be extended up to 11 months. And For higher studies or a longer period, Tier 4 visa.
Documents like identity proof, letter of acceptance, educational certificates, etc. are required for your visa.
To meet the UK student visa requirements you need to submit:
● Details of your passport
● A recent photograph
● Letter of confirmation from the UK university
● Proof of your financial support
● This means you can stay in the UK without any financial issues
● In case of a scholarship, you will need to submit your scholarship documents
The Post-study work permits can be 2 years* (w.e.f student passing out in the summer of 2021).
To know more about your Student Visa requirements, Click Here…