WHY STUDY IN SINGAPORE?
The most developed countries in the world being a hub for global business, finance, and logistics. Considered as the most “technology-ready” nation, top International-meetings city (UIA), third-largest foreign exchange market, and the third-largest financial center. It is also ranked highly in education, healthcare, quality of life, personal safety, and housing.
For information regarding the admission process in Singapore universities then, click here to contact our experts
Reasons why many students preferred to study in Singapore:
1. POPULAR EDUCATIONAL DESTINATION: Singapore has also made its name in the field of education as is among the most popular educational destinations. It ensures flexibility and opportunities for practical work as part of education.
2. CHEAPER TUITION FEES: Tuition fee is comparatively cheaper as compared to the USA/UK and Australia.
3. ENGLISH LANGUAGE: English is the language of instruction which makes it easy for Indian Students.
4. SAFETY: It is ranked among the safest countries in the world with no instances of racism or any other form of violence.
5. GLOBAL BUSINESS HUB: Singapore is the headquarters for many of the top MNC’s in the world. This provides a very good opportunity for students to do internships with them and learn the best practices.
6. MULTI-CULTURAL SOCIETY: Singapore is home to people of almost all nationalities. It’s a cultural hub and a great way to learn about other cultures, it makes you a global citizen.
7. RECOGNIZED DEGREE: Degree from Singapore has been recognized the world over due to its quality and expertise.
8. Weather:Singapore’s climate is characterized by uniform temperature and pressure and abundant rainfall. The average temperature is between 25 degrees and 31 degrees. Thunderstorms occur on 40% of all days.
9. Cost To Study In Singapore: The living cost per annum is approximately 10,000SG$. The tuition fees and miscellaneous costs vary as per the tier of the universities selected.
For all your queries and consultation services regarding the cost of living in Singapore, Click Here…
10. Student Visa Requirements For Singapore:
After receiving the offer letter students need to apply for a student pass to enter Singapore. Institutes in Singapore will file the Singapore student pass for Indian application to Singapore immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA).
Following documents will be required for application purposes:
● Valid passport
● Completed Student Visa Application Forms
● Application fee payment receipt
● The offer letter from the university.
● Passport-size photographs
● Bank Statements
● Transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates from schools you attended
● Test scores such as the TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT
The Post-study work permits can be from 3 months to 1 year.
To know more about your Student Visa requirements, Click Here…