WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND?
Emerging as one of the topmost preferences among Indian students wanting to study abroad, New Zealand has been a top priority spot for a while now for abroad studies.
For information regarding the admission process in New Zealand universities then, click here to contact our experts
Reasons why many students preferred to study in New Zealand:
1. GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED: All eight universities of New Zealand are highly ranked and qualifications from any of these are accredited across the globe, opening doors to prospects everywhere.
2. EXCELLENT PEDAGOGY: New Zealand focuses on research-based teaching, which means you will learn to deal with situations in a systematic and organized manner
3. INNOVATION AND RESEARCH BASED LEARNING: New Zealand provides opportunities for research for students. It is a hub of new technologies, research, and development in various fields.
4. SCOPE OF WORK FOR Ph.D.: As a Ph.D. student, you would have additional privileges. The tuition fees would be the same as tuition fees as the locals and unlike other degree students, you can work full-time during your studies, Making it a hub for Ph.D. students.
5. SAFETY FACTORS: The Country ranks second on the Global Peace Index 2018, which speaks about the social tolerance and political stability of the Kiwi democracy.
6. QUALITY OF LIFE: New Zealand offers a wonderful multi-cultural environment that exists in perfect harmony with the country’s outdoorsy lifestyle. Natural landscapes ranging from snow-capped mountains and steaming volcanoes to rolling green hills, golden sandy beaches, and lush rainforests, New Zealand screams wanderlust.
7. PART-TIME WORK: You can work for up to 20 hours every week during your semesters and full-time during breaks. If you’re pursuing a research master’s or a doctoral degree, you will be allowed to work full-time.
8. Weather: New Zealand has a largely temperate climate. The warmest months are December, January, and February, and the coldest June, July, and August. In summer, the average maximum temperature ranges between 20 – 30ºC while in winter between 10 – 15ºC.
9. Cost To Study In New Zealand: Universities in New Zealand have a set fee, which varies depending on your study level, subject, and student status, with international students paying more than domestic students.
The living cost in New Zealand per annum is approximately 15,000NZ$.
For all your queries and consultation services regarding the cost of living in New Zealand, Click Here…
10. Student Visa Requirements For New Zealand:
● A valid passport
● The Nonimmigrant Visa Application
● The application fee payment receipt
● A passport photo
● A Certificate of Eligibility
Additional documents like academic transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates may be requested to prove your eligibility for the F1 student visa. Test scores such as the TOEFL, SAT, GRE, or GMAT may also be required.
The Post-study work permits can be from 2 years to 3 years.
To know more about your Student Visa requirements, Click Here…