WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
Voted the best place to live & study, while also ranking high for working, visiting, and investing. Canada is renowned for its amazing academic infrastructure.
For information regarding the admission process in Canada universities then, click here to contact our experts
Reasons why many students preferred to study in Canada
1. GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED DEGREE: Canadian degree, diploma, or certificate is accepted globally owing to its quality education and competitive entry criteria.
2. AFFORDABILITY: The Cost of Living and Tuition Fees are much lesser compared to the USA and the UK.
3. DETAILED EDUCATION SYSTEM: Canada is one of the top education performers, hosting an array of quality educational institutions in technical and professional degrees, diplomas, and certificate courses.
4. RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES: In Canada, government and industry together support research including telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science.
5. LANGUAGE EDUCATION: Canada is a bilingual country with official languages (French and English) as the second language are a part of their curriculum.
6. LIBERAL IMMIGRATION: International students with Canadian credentials and work experience may apply for citizenship in Canada without leaving Canada.
7. WORK POSSIBILITIES: International students may work on-campus without a work permit. Study permit holders in Canada may gain work experience by working off-campus while they study. A student may qualify to work off-campus up to 20 hours per week without a work permit, this eases out a student’s financial needs as well.
8. MULTI-CULTURAL SOCIETY: Canada encourages multicultural society through the Canadian constitution and the Canadian charter of rights and freedom, the two government bodies strive to preserve the rights of the people living in the country. People there are readily accepting and respectful of the differences.
9. EASED OUT VISA RULES: The Canadian Council of Ministers of Education prioritizes attracting international students in all education sectors through several strategies. The permanent residency rules are also very eased out for students who aspire to settle down in Canada.
10. Weather: Daytime summer temperatures can rise to 35°C and higher, while lows of -25°C. More moderate temperatures are the norm in spring and fall. Although Summers can be hot and dry on the prairies, humid in central Canada, and milder on the coasts whereas Spring is generally pleasant across the country.
11. Cost To Study In the Canada: Even though Canadian international students have to pay higher tuition fees than domestic students, however, it is still cheaper than the educational cost of the United Nations, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
Many Canadian universities provide hostel facilities; however, for any reason, you do not want to stay in a hostel you can easily arrange a house for rent with or without roommates.
Canada is the most reasonably priced option for overseas study. The Approximate Living cost per annum in Canada is 10,000 CAD.
For all your queries and consultation services regarding the cost of living in Canada, Click Here…
12. Student’s Visa Requirements for Canada: To study in Canada, it is important to attain a student study visa. Before applying for any Canadian institute, check the eligibility criteria of the particular institute. You can only start the application process for the student visa only when you get the letter of acceptance from your university.
Documents like identity proof, letter of acceptance, educational certificates, etc. are required for your visa.
Post-study work permits can be between 1 year and 3 years.
To know more about your Student Visa requirement’s, Click Here…