WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA?
Australia is ranked the third most popular destination for International Students. Being home to 8 of the top 100 Universities in the world, 5 of the top 30 cities in the world, and getting $ 2,00,000,000 in Annual Government for international students.
For information regarding the admission process in Australian universities then, click here to contact our experts
Reasons why students majorly opt to study in Australia:
1. QUALITY OF EDUCATION: Recognized the world over for its high standing in the education system. The initiatives are taken by the Australian Government to ensure that the courses maintain high standards across all the institutions.
2. RANGE OF COURSES: Australian Institutions offer Ph.D., Masters, Bachelors & Vocational courses covering all range of specializations. Multiple institutions offer programs in Arts & Sciences, Business, Engineering, etc.
3. TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT: Australian universities have developed a reputation for adaptation of the latest technologies for use in the classrooms. This has resulted in world-class facilities and well-equipped labs and classrooms for experiential learning.
4. AUSTRALIAN QUALIFICATION FRAMEWORK [AQF]: All courses being offered to International Students are covered under AQF, which is recognized by the Australian Government. Australian Government Training Framework has been set up by the Australian Government to protect International Students through ESOS (Education Services for Overseas Students).
5. MULTI-CULTURAL DYNAMICITY: Australia is a multicultural society with immigrants from more than 200 countries. This has made the Australian Society extremely receptive to adapting and accommodating to the international culture, making it one of the sought-after locations to settle easily.
6. EASIER VISA REGULATIONS: Unlike other countries like the USA and Canada, Australia has a very transparent process, This ensures complete justice to genuine visa applicants.
7. FLEXIBLE COURSE WORK: Students are free to select courses across different streams as well as design the course curriculum. The curriculum has been designed to see that the students develop into well-rounded individuals.
8. AMPLE PART TIME JOBS: International students are allowed to work part-time while they study, which helps them to lower the cost of studying in Australia.
9. SUITABLE CLIMATE CONDITIONS: The climate of Australia is very similar to India and students won’t have issues adjusting to it. Weather can be a bit extreme in other countries like Canada or the USA.
The reason why the majority of international students prefer to choose Australia is because of its post studies work opportunities.
One also gets to choose from almost 22,000 courses from around 1,100 universities and colleges.
10. Weather: The city enjoys a temperate climate with warm to hot summers; temperate springs and autumns; and cool winters. Temperatures average 25°C in summer and 14°C in winter. Rainfall is highest from May to October.
11. Cost To Study In Australia: Apart from academic fees, living in Australia can be a little more expensive than in other international countries. With a little budget maintenance and a stable part-time job, one can easily manage in Australia. Considering all the living expenses, a single international student budget in Australia can be approximately AUD 21,041 per annum.
For all your queries and consultation services regarding the cost of living in Australia, Click Here…
12. Student Visa Requirements For Australia:
● Student visa fee receipt
● Letter of confirmation by your university or college
● Evidence of sufficient funds
● Evidence of health insurance cover
● English proficiency test results
● Passport size photograph
● In case of a scholarship, you will need to submit your scholarship documents.
The Post-study work permits can be 2 years*
Overall, choosing to study in Australia will be one of the best decisions of your life.
To know more about your Student Visa requirements, Click Here…