Following are some of the basic Admission Requirements needed to apply to an overseas university/college:
● There are several as per the university and country like [GRE/GMAT/SAT/TOEFL/IELTS]. We provide information to students about English Proficiency Requirements [TOEFL/IELTS/PTE] and cut offs for other Exams [GRE/GMAT/SAT] by helping them to initiate and score better.
● We provide information on the Academic Percentages Required for their shortlisted universities and their applicability.
● Some Universities have multiple deadline i.e. Scholarship/Priority deadline and documents deadline. It’s important to follow the deadlines strictly. We inform you regarding the same.
● Most of the universities have application fees as part of the application process. The fees vary from university to university.
● The students have to submit the following documents as part of the admission process.
Maclareen Consulting provides the detailed checklist and guidelines for the preparation of these:
1. Certified Copies of Documents
2. Information on ordering Transcripts
3. Statement of Purpose, Resume, etc
4. Recommendation Letters
5. Financial Certificates
6. Experience Letters and certificates
7. Scores of Prerequisite Exams
To find more about the admission requirements, Click Here…